How To Be a #FlexibleFirst Organisation - A WACL Webinar
October 6 – 10:30 am
A WACL webinar on #FlexibleFirst, showing how our members are leading the way on flexible working, our 2020/21 campaigning focus.
As industry leaders our goal is to affect change: we’re calling for organisations to commit to being #FlexibleFirst with 100% of jobs advertised as flexible, and for employers to measure and report the commercial and people impact of two-way flexible working roles.
Featuring phenomenal perspectives from WACL members who have already seen the multiple benefits within their own organisations:
Justine Roberts OBE, CEO & Founder of Mumsnet and Granset
Aline Santos, Global EVP of Marketing and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer at Unilever
Katrina Lowe, Head of Marketing, Vodafone Global Enterprise
This webinar will provide you with:
• the basics (employee and employer rights; what ‘flexible working’ covers)
• case studies on how businesses have thrived through flexible working, shared by our speakers
• the business case for why genuine, two-way flexible working is a win: win for employees and employers
• how flexible working helps close the gender pay gap, ultimately delivering gender equality in our industry and beyond
• a ‘how to’ guide on advocating inside your own organisation