Risk taking workshop, Monday 13 June 2011
What is your attitude to risk? Are you a natural risk taker who gets energised by the danger or will you do anything to avoid risk or try to reduce it as much as possible. Taking calculated risks is an important part of any business and at this workshop you will hear from a group of highly successful women who all have slightly different approaches to this topic. They will share their own experience, the lessons they have learned along the way, including the mistakes they’ve made, and will give you the benefit of their advice to help you approach risk taking with more confidence.
- Diana Tickell, UK Director of Marketing & Business Change, Barnardo’s
- Linda Grant, Managing Director, Metro
- Helen Calcraft, Executive Chairman, Dare
- Susan Clark, Managing Director CEMEA & Group Marketing Director, The Economist
- Farah Ramzan Golant, CEO, AMV BBDO