WACL #FlexibleFirst panel at the Financial Times ‘Future of Work: The Workforce’
20% discount code: WACLVIP
The pass includes:
- Access to live talks
- Access to live Q&A and polls
- Access to networking and community area
- Access to Video on Demand - post-event
WACL President, Jackie Stevenson, CEO & Founding Partner, Brooklyn Brothers
Fellow WACL Leader, Jane Wakely, Lead CMO, Mars
WACL #FlexibleFirst Frontrunner, Dara Nasr, UK Managing Director, Twitter
Leena Nair, CHRO, Unilever
Panel Moderator Pilita Clark, Financial Times Associate Editor & business columnist
PANEL: HOW CAN ORGANISATIONS TAKE A TRULY ‘FLEXIBLE’ APPROACH TO WORK?
According to Linkedin, searches for remote work are up over 60% as key phrases such as ‘flexi’ and ‘hybrid’ become the new lexicon of recruitment. However, existing employment structures combined with restrictive workplace culture, often limit the potential for truly flexible work practices.
- What does a flexible approach look like and how can it be effectively implemented?
- How can increasingly flexible employment structures create more inclusive, productive teams, engaged teams?
- What measures are needed to enable asynchronous working practices that support flexible work?
- How can business leaders ensure that ‘flexible’ doesn’t equate to ‘always on’?
As a Supporting Partner to the event, we are delighted to say WACL is offering our members and network a 20% discount on the ticket price for a Professional Pass. Full details below:
Full ‘FT The Future of Work: The Workforce’ agenda here
Event Pass £149 (before 20% discount)