What is the secret of confidence – how can I feel more like joining in?
Tickets are now on sale for our first Gathering of the 2016/2017 WACL year! And the topic is the epic ‘What is the secret of confidence – how can I feel more like joining in?’ [Tweet this]
As you know our overall theme this year is “Speak Up – Join In” – so all our Gatherings will be linked to this in some way. For this session we will unravel some of the secrets of being more confident. We all know that there are times you need a bit of a push to get yourself to join in or sometimes some of your team might just need some top tips on confidence. The elusive nature of confidence has always been intriguing and our panelist will tackle this topic and share their top tips of how to feel more confident about joining in. After all, success is frequently correlated just as closely to confidence as it is to competence – and in order to progress you really do need to join in!
We’ve pulled together a brilliant (and confident!) panel of WACLers – all of whom will give very different opinions and approaches to the topic – and a previous FLA winner, Charlotte Ryder from Good Relations.
The panel will be chaired by:
- Jackie Stevenson – Founding Partner, The Brooklyn Brothers
On the panel will be:
- Sophie Maunder – CEO, VCCPMe
- Vicky Bullen – CEO, Coley Porter Bell
- Tammy Einav – Managing Director, adam&eveDDB
- Charlotte Ryder – previous FLA winner 2016, Account Director Good Relations.
Tickers are £50 – which is great value for some brilliant training.
So here are the details you need to know
- Date: Monday 10th October
- Time: 6:15pm arrival for drinks, 6.45pm panel starts, ends at 8:00pm
- Venue: Ogilvy & Mather, Sea Container, 18 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9RQ
Please find the booking form attached, and of course please go tweet, tell your teams, and spread the word in general! At fifty quid this is a good way to get lots of people (men and women) to join in – literally! Tickets do go quickly mind – so don’t hang about with the form.
Please send the completed booking forms to email@example.com